Mesa Sunrise Incense
Spirit of the SouthWest, Ceremonial and Healing
ABOUT MESA SUNRISE
New beginnings - every day, every moment your inner sun shines.
Earthy, Grounded and Healing, especially for those who feel an appreciation for the traditions of the Desert Southwest. Contains Juniper, Piñon Pine, Sage, Ceremonial Tobacco, resins and herbs
Mesa Sunrise is made in honor of the land and traditions of the Desert Southwest. Complex layers of Juniper, Piñon Pine, Colorado Sage and a select few 'secret' ingredients bring out the top notes of the juniper while keeping it very earthy and vibrant. This is made with a variety of Juniper or 'Cedar' that grows throughout the Southwest. Traditionally this Cedar was used for cleansing, protection, ceremony and healing.
Mesa Sunrise was formerly called Zuni Sunrise. The blend itself remains exactly the same.
INCENSE ALCHEMY IS
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 100% natural handmade artisan incense.
- Made entirely from natural woods, resins, and herbs.
- Emphasis on sustainably harvested / certified organic materials.
- No artificial ingredients, DPG or potassium nitrate (common synthetic irritants in incense).
- eco friendly packaging.
Handmade in the traditional 'joss' style commonly seen in Japanese and Tibetan style incense where there is no inner bamboo stick. Joss sticks are the most difficult to produce but are the purest form of stick incense available.
TIPS AND SAFETY
- Light one end of stick and allow it to burn for a few seconds and gently blow it out so the tip remains a glowing ember, then place in sand, earth or white ash filled incense bowl suitable to catch the ashes. Submerge incense stick deeply enough so it stands firmly upright.
- We recommend using an incense bowl filled with sand, earth or japanese white ash. When using white ash, even the submerged part of the stick will burn completely.
- After lighting there will be a tendency to immediately smell the smoke. This is OK, but it can also be fun to allow the incense to burn a few moments to allow the full aromatic signature to form and let the aroma naturally come to you.
- Relax, and meditate with the smoke, or allow the aromatics to fill the room. You will notice many layers of subtleties as the various qualities naturally co-mingle.
- Always burn incense in an incense bowl or comparable fire-proof container away from flammable materials. Never burn unattended. See our disclaimer here.