Mayan Sun Smudge
Balancing, Exotic, Uplifting, Cleansing and Purifying
ABOUT MAYAN SUN MUDGE
Palo Santo, Frankincense and Dragon's Blood.
Balancing, exotic and beautifully uplifting cleanse! Palo Santo and Frankincense are related botanically, and create a wonderful synergy in this smudge. Dragons blood enhances your intentions of how its being used.
The packaging is a test tube made from recyclable heat resistant Pyrex® glass. Please find creative ways to repurpose this packaging, or send it back to be reused.
USE AND BENEFITS
There is a long history of the use of aromatic smoke to purify the air, cleanse energy, induce deeper states of meditation, pray, and assist in various rituals. Use these intuitively, similarly to how you would use Sage or Palo Santo.
- Long lasting smudge
- Purifying, cleansing and uplifting
- Eases stress and uplifts the spirit.
- Clears the mind and emotions to assist in spiritual practice
- Uplifts disharmonious or stressful energy.
- Be creative and let me know the ways you find to use them
TIPS & SAFETY
Lighting Tips: Light one end and let it burn a few moments, then gently blow out the flame. When lighting for the first time, you may need to re-light it a few times to get it to fully glow on the tip. If it only partially lights, gently blow on it to stoke the ember, or relight if necessary. When finished, snuff the lit end in sand or earth and place back into Pyrex glass container. Sealing the container with the cork will ensure it stays out. Be careful!, the glass at the tip may get hot.
* Information provided is not intended to be a complete guide to safe and proper use. Seek qualified assistance and educate yourself on the proper and safe ways to smudge before using. Always fully extinguish and never burn unattended. See our Disclaimer