The Master Set
The aromatic alchemists arsenal
ABOUT THE MASTER SET
The comprehensive combination of sacred herbs, resins and plants in THE MASTER SET is our entire aromatic arsenal for personal transformation and healing. This master set provides our full incense toolkit for deep personal transformational healing work. Explore the comprehensive aromatic range and with access to our entire line, let your intuition become your guide.
The Master Set includes:
- Sage Mystic incense - The energy of Ancient Fire - cleansing, wisdom and 'stirring of the soul' to call forth its purpose in life.
- Golden Light incense - The spirit of Jaguar - Intuition, presence & personal power.
- Dragón Koh incense - The spirit of Dragon - Inner transformation, shapeshifting - turning your deepest fears into personal power.
- Zuni Sunrise incense - New beginnings - every day, every moment your inner sun rises.
- Lavender Love incense - Higher awareness and alignment
- Pine Wind incense - Purification and higher awareness. Activation of pineal with pine and frankincense.
- Mayan Sun Smudge - The Sun - reveals inner light and assists in actualizing intention.
- Sage Cleanse Smudge - Deep cleanse, Fire - Activation of the spiritual, peaceful warrior.
Includes a total of six incense packs and two smudge sticks. All combo sets include a beautiful, eco-friendly gift box and discounted pricing compared to regular priced items sold individually.
This is 100% natural, handmade artisan incense. Ingredients are ethically sourced, wild-harvested or certified organically grown. Once you go clean, you'll never go back.
INCENSE ALCHEMY IS:
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 100% natural handmade artisan incense.
- Made entirely from natural woods, resins, and plant materials.
- 100% Sustainably harvested, non-gmo or certified organic materials.
- No artificial ingredients, DPG or potassium nitrate.
- 100% post-consumer recycled packaging.
Handmade in the 'joss' style commonly seen in Japanese and Tibetan style incense where there is no inner stick to support the aromatics. Joss sticks are the most difficult to produce but allows for the cleanest, most vibrant aromatic experience.
TIPS AND SAFETY
- Light one end of stick and allow it to burn for a few seconds and gently blow it out so the tip remains a glowing ember, then place in sand, earth or white ash filled incense bowl suitable to catch the ashes. Submerge incense stick deeply enough so it stands firmly upright.
- We recommend using an incense bowl filled with sand, earth or japanese white ash. When using white ash, even the submerged part of the stick will burn completely.
- Relax, and meditate with the smoke. Allow the aromatics to fill the room. You will notice many layers of subtleties as the various qualities naturally co-mingle.
- Always burn incense in an incense bowl or comparable fire-proof container away from flammable materials. Keep out of the reach of children. Never burn unattended. For more info see our disclaimer here.