The Alchemist Set
Incense and smudge for inner transformation
ABOUT THE ALCHEMIST SET
The unique combination of sacred herbs, resins and plants in THE ALCHEMIST SET carry key qualities for personal transformation. This is a perfect combination of incense for deep personal work with the energies of Sun, Fire, Jaguar and the Dragon.
The Mystic set includes:
- Sage Mystic incense - The energy of Ancient Fire - cleansing, wisdom and 'stirring of the soul' to call forth its purpose in life.
- Golden Light incense - The spirit of Jaguar - Intuition, presence & personal power to own your life.
- Dragón Koh incense - The spirit of Dragon - Inner transformation, shapeshifting - turning your deepest fears into your personal power.
- Mayan Sun Smudge - The Sun - reveals inner light and assists in actualizing intention.
Includes a total of three incense packs and one smudge stick. All combo sets include a beautiful, eco-friendly gift box and discounted pricing compared to regular priced items sold individually.
INCENSE ALCHEMY IS:
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 100% natural handmade artisan incense.
- Made entirely from natural woods, resins, and plant materials.
- 100% Sustainably harvested, non-gmo or certified organic materials.
- No artificial ingredients, DPG or potassium nitrate.
- 100% post-consumer recycled packaging.
Handmade in the 'joss' style commonly seen in Japanese and Tibetan style incense where there is no inner stick to support the aromatics. Joss sticks are the most difficult to produce but allows for the cleanest, most vibrant aromatic experience.
TIPS AND SAFETY
- Light one end of stick and allow it to burn for a few seconds and gently blow it out so the tip remains a glowing ember, then place in sand, earth or white ash filled incense bowl suitable to catch the ashes. Submerge incense stick deeply enough so it stands firmly upright.
- We recommend using an incense bowl filled with sand, earth or japanese white ash. When using white ash, even the submerged part of the stick will burn completely.
- Relax, and meditate with the smoke. Allow the aromatics to fill the room. You will notice many layers of subtleties as the various qualities naturally co-mingle.
- Always burn incense in an incense bowl or comparable fire-proof container away from flammable materials. Keep out of the reach of children. Never burn unattended. For more info see our disclaimer here.