Sage Mystic Incense
Powerful Cleansing and Purification
ABOUT SAGE MYSTIC
The energy of Ancient Fire - cleansing, wisdom and 'stirring of the soul' to call forth its purpose in life.
Powerfully Cleansing, Uplifting, and Mystical Blend of White Sage, Palo Santo, Resins and Herbs.
Each package contains 9 sticks approximately 5.5" in length.
Sage Mystic is a blend of some of the most potent 'cleansing' plants used by traditions of North and South America. This formula was given to me in meditation and unlike most blends, it has undergone very few modifications since it was first created. When trying to name this inspired blend, I was at a loss of words to name the feeling in the presence of the smoke. It moves in a deeply mystical way and I have no words for it so 'Sage Mystic' it is.
The White Sage we use is sustainably grown and/or harvested.
INCENSE ALCHEMY IS
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 100% natural handmade artisan incense.
- Made entirely from natural woods, resins, and herbs.
- Emphasis on sustainably harvested / certified organic materials.
- No artificial ingredients, DPG or potassium nitrate (common synthetic irritants in incense).
- eco friendly packaging.
Handmade in the traditional 'joss' style commonly seen in Japanese and Tibetan style incense where there is no inner bamboo stick. Joss sticks are the most difficult to produce but are the purest form of stick incense available.
TIPS & SAFETY
- Light one end of stick and allow it to burn for a few seconds and gently blow it out so the tip remains a glowing ember, then place in sand, earth or white ash filled incense bowl suitable to catch the ashes. Submerge incense stick deeply enough so it stands firmly upright.
- We recommend using an incense bowl filled with sand, earth or japanese white ash. When using white ash, even the submerged part of the stick will burn completely.
- After lighting there will be a tendency to immediately smell the smoke. This is OK, but it can also be fun to allow the incense to burn a few moments to allow the full aromatic signature to form and let the aroma naturally come to you.
- Relax, and meditate with the smoke, or allow the aromatics to fill the room. You will notice many layers of subtleties as the various qualities naturally co-mingle.
- Always burn incense in an incense bowl or comparable fire-proof container away from flammable materials. Never burn unattended. See our disclaimer here.