Sage Copal Smudge
Powerful Cleansing and Purification for Mind, Body, Spirit & Home. Deep cleanse, Activation of the spiritual, peaceful warrior. Activation of elemental Fire.
ABOUT SAGE CEANSE SMUDGE
Deep cleanse, Fire - Activation of the spiritual, peaceful warrior.
White Sage, Copal, Palo Santo, resins and herbs.
Each package contains 1 stick, approximately 5-1/2 inches long and 5/16 inch in diameter.
Powerful cleansing smoke from quintessential aromatics from both North and South America. It could be called 'Eagle and the Condor' for the ancient Andean prophecies of the enlightened age, the coming together of the heart and mind, the north and the south.
The packaging is a test tube made from recyclable heat resistant Pyrex® glass. Please find creative ways to repurpose this packaging, or send it back to be reused.
USE AND BENEFITS
There is a long history of the use of aromatic smoke to cleanse energy, induce deep states of meditation, prayer, and assist in various healing rituals and ceremonies. Use these intuitively similarly to how you would use Sage or Palo Santo.
- Long lasting! One stick will last dozens of uses.
- Powerfully cleansing and uplifting
- Eases stress and uplifts the spirit.
- Clears the mind and energy to assist in spiritual practice
- Uplifts disharmonious or stressful energy.
- Be creative!
TIPS & SAFETY
Lighting Tips: Light one end and let it burn a few moments, then gently blow out the flame. When lighting for the first time, you may need to re-light it a few times to get it to fully glow on the tip. If it only partially lights, gently blow on it to stoke the ember, or relight if necessary. When finished, snuff the lit end in sand or earth and place back into Pyrex glass container. Sealing the container with the cork will ensure it stays out. Be careful!, the glass at the tip may get hot.
* Information provided is not intended to be a complete guide to safe and proper use. Seek qualified assistance and educate yourself on the proper and safe ways to smudge before using. Always fully extinguish and never burn unattended. See our Disclaimer