Pine Wind Incense
Purification and higher awareness. Activation of pineal/inner awareness with Pine and Frankincense.
Rich, Complex, Earthy yet High Vibrational
ABOUT PINE WIND
Rich, Complex, Multi-layered and Very Spiritual with Montana Pine, Frankincense, and Sandalwood.
Package includes 9 incense sticks approximately 5.5" in length
Made in honor of the late Genki Takabayashi, Zen Roshi. Genki came to the U.S. in his thirties to teach Rinzai Zen and establish temples on the west coast. While retired at his Montana Zen Farm Temple he would say "Pine Wind Coming!" as the summer breeze came through the pine forest. This blend is made in his honor, and to reflect his deep love of the earth, the Pines, and the deeply spiritual and mystical traditions he embodied as the classical 'Zen Master'.
INCENSE ALCHEMY IS:
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 100% natural handmade artisan incense.
- Made entirely from natural woods, resins, and plant materials.
- 100% Sustainably harvested, non-gmo or certified organic materials.
- No artificial ingredients, DPG or potassium nitrate.
- 100% post-consumer recycled packaging.
Handmade in the traditional 'joss' style commonly seen in Japanese and Tibetan style incense where there is no inner stick to support the aromatics. Joss sticks are the most difficult to produce but allow for the cleanest incense experience available.
TIPS AND SAFETY
- Light one end of stick and allow it to burn for a few seconds and gently blow it out so the tip remains a glowing ember, then place in sand, earth or white ash filled incense bowl suitable to catch the ashes. Submerge incense stick deeply enough so it stands firmly upright.
- We recommend using an incense bowl filled with sand, earth or japanese white ash. When using white ash, even the submerged part of the stick will burn completely.
- After lighting there will be a tendency to immediately smell the smoke. This is OK, but it can also be fun to allow the incense to burn a few moments to allow the full aromatic signature to form and let the aroma naturally come to you.
- Relax, and meditate with the smoke, or allow the aromatics to fill the room. You will notice many layers of subtleties as the various qualities naturally co-mingle.
- Always burn incense in an incense bowl or comparable fire-proof container away from flammable materials. Never burn unattended. See our disclaimer here.