Powerful Cleansing and Purification
ABOUT MYSTICAL SAGE
Powerfully Cleansing, Uplifting, and Mystical Feeling Blend of White Sage, Palo Santo, Resins and Herbs.
Package includes 9 incense sticks approximately 5.5" in length
"This formula was seemingly handed to me when I was in meditation and asked for a new formula. It has undergone very few modifications since it was first created. When trying to name this inspired blend, I was at a loss of words to name the feeling in the presence of the smoke. It moves in a deeply mystical way and I have no words for it. So... Mystical Sage it is..." The White Sage we use is sustainably grown and/or harvested.
Deeply cleansing and uplifting to the spirit.
INCENSE ALCHEMY IS:
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 100% natural handmade artisan incense.
- Made entirely from natural woods, resins, and plant materials.
- 100% Sustainably harvested, non-gmo or certified organic materials.
- No artificial ingredients, DPG or potassium nitrate.
- 100% post-consumer recycled packaging.
Handmade in the traditional 'joss' style commonly seen in Japanese and Tibetan style incense where there is no inner stick to support the aromatics. Joss sticks are the most difficult to produce but allow for the cleanest, most vibrant aromatic experience.
TIPS & SAFETY
- Light one end of stick and allow it to burn for a few seconds and gently blow it out so the tip remains a glowing ember, then place in sand, earth or white ash filled incense bowl suitable to catch the ashes. Submerge incense stick deeply enough so it stands firmly upright.
- We recommend using an incense bowl filled with sand, earth or japanese white ash. When using white ash, even the submerged part of the stick will burn completely.
- After lighting there will be a tendency to immediately smell the smoke. This is OK, but it can also be fun to allow the incense to burn a few moments to allow the full aromatic signature to form and let the aroma naturally come to you.
- Relax, and meditate with the smoke, or allow the aromatics to fill the room. You will notice many layers of subtleties as the various qualities naturally co-mingle.
- Always burn incense in an incense bowl or comparable fire-proof container away from flammable materials. Never burn unattended. See our disclaimer here.