Jaguar Dreaming/Golden Light
Cleansing and Purifying, Balancing and Very Uplifting
ABOUT JAGUAR DREAMING/GOLDEN LIGHT
The spirit of Jaguar - Intuition, presence & personal power
Light, Mystical, Cleansing, Balancing and Uplifting with Palo Santo, Frankincense, and Benzoin. If you like Palo Santo, you'll love this incense!
Package includes nine 5.5" inch joss style incense sticks.
This blend was originally called Jaguar Dreaming. Palo Santo and the Jaguar spirit are some of the strongest healing energies known to the indigenous people of South America. Palo Santo's healing smoke has been used in ceremony and healing for centuries and is known as a powerful cleanser of negative energy. It is recognized for its exotic, uplifting aroma. Golden Light is formulated to assist in connecting with intuition and inner guidance. The Palo Santo I use is sustainably and ethically harvested.
INCENSE ALCHEMY IS:
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 100% natural handmade artisan incense.
- Made entirely from natural woods, resins, and plant materials.
- 100% Sustainably harvested, non-gmo or certified organic materials.
- No artificial ingredients, DPG or potassium nitrate.
- 100% post-consumer recycled packaging.
Handmade in the traditional 'joss' style commonly seen in Japanese and Tibetan style incense where there is no inner stick to support the aromatics. Joss sticks are the most difficult to produce but allows for the cleanest, most vibrant aromatic experience.
TIPS & SAFETY
- Light one end of stick and allow it to burn for a few seconds and gently blow it out so the tip remains a glowing ember, then place in sand, earth or white ash filled incense bowl suitable to catch the ashes. Submerge incense stick deeply enough so it stands firmly upright.
- We recommend using an incense bowl filled with sand, earth or japanese white ash. When using white ash, even the submerged part of the stick will burn completely.
- After lighting there will be a tendency to immediately smell the smoke. This is OK, but it can also be fun to allow the incense to burn a few moments to allow the full aromatic signature to form and let the aroma naturally come to you.
- Relax, and meditate with the smoke, or allow the aromatics to fill the room. You will notice many layers of subtleties as the various qualities naturally co-mingle.
- Always burn incense in an incense bowl or comparable fire-proof container away from flammable materials. Never burn unattended. See our disclaimer here.