ABOUT JAGUAR DREAMING/GOLDEN LIGHT
Light, Mystical, Cleansing, Balancing and Uplifting with Palo Santo, Frankincense, and Benzoin. If you like Palo Santo, You'll love Golden Light! This formula was initially called Jaguar Dreaming but new packaging will reflect the new name of Golden Light. Same incense, new name.
Package includes nine 5.5" inch joss style incense sticks.
Palo Santo and the Jaguar spirit are two of the most powerful healing energies known to the indigenous tribes of Amazonia in South America. Palo Santo's healing smoke has been used in ceremony and healing for centuries and is known as a powerful cleanser of negative energy. It is recognized throughout the world for its exotic, uplifting aroma. Jaguar Dreaming is formulated to assist us in going into the liminal states between the waking and dream state to connect with our intuition and inner guidance.
INCENSE ALCHEMY IS:
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 100% natural handmade artisan incense.
- Made entirely from natural woods, resins, and plant materials.
- 100% Sustainably harvested, non-gmo or certified organic materials.
- No artificial ingredients, DPG or potassium nitrate.
- 100% post-consumer recycled packaging.
Handmade in the traditional 'joss' style commonly seen in Japanese and Tibetan style incense where there is no inner stick to support the aromatics. Joss sticks are the most difficult to produce but allows for the cleanest, most vibrant aromatic experience.
INCENSE BURNING TIPS
- Light one end of stick and allow to burn for a few seconds and gently blow it out so the tip is a glowing ember, then place in sand or ash filled container.
- After lighting there will be a tendency to immediately smell the smoke. This is OK, but it is best to allow the incense to burn a few moments to allow the full aroma to form. Additionally, it is best to place incense in a container and let the aroma naturally come to you.
- Always burn incense in an appropriate fire-proof container. We recommend using an incense bowl filled with our japanese white ash. When using white ash, even the submerged part of the stick will burn completely. This complements the minimalistic aesthetic and is a nice addition to your altarspace. If not using white ash, submerge the stick enough to stand securely upright, but no more than necessary to reduce waste. Any portion of the stick submerged in sand or earth will not burn completely.
- Relax, and meditate with the smoke. You will notice many layers of subtleties as the various aromatics naturally co-mingle.
- Invite the healing nature of the materials to come to you, and relax.