Cleansing and Purifying, Balancing and Uplifting
ABOUT GOLDEN LIGHT
Exotic, Cleansing, Balancing and Uplifting with Palo Santo, Frankincense, and Benzoin. If you like Palo Santo, you'll love this incense!
Package includes nine 5.5" inch joss style incense sticks.
This blend was originally called Jaguar Dreaming. Palo Santo a sacred plant to the indigenous people of South America. Palo Santo's healing smoke has been used in ceremony and healing for centuries and is known as a powerful cleanser of negative energy. It is recognized for its exotic, uplifting aroma and its balancing qualities. Golden Light is formulated to assist in connecting with intuition and inner guidance.
The Palo Santo I use is sustainably and ethically harvested in Peru from naturally fallen trees.
INCENSE ALCHEMY IS
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 100% natural handmade artisan incense.
- Made entirely from natural woods, resins, and herbs.
- Emphasis on sustainably harvested / certified organic materials.
- No artificial ingredients, DPG or potassium nitrate (common synthetic irritants in incense).
- eco friendly packaging.
Handmade in the traditional 'joss' style commonly seen in Japanese and Tibetan style incense where there is no inner bamboo stick. Joss sticks are the most difficult to produce but are the purest form of stick incense available.
TIPS & SAFETY
- Light one end of stick and allow it to burn for a few seconds and gently blow it out so the tip remains a glowing ember, then place in sand, earth or white ash filled incense bowl suitable to catch the ashes. Submerge incense stick deeply enough so it stands firmly upright.
- We recommend using an incense bowl filled with sand, earth or japanese white ash. When using white ash, even the submerged part of the stick will burn completely.
- After lighting there will be a tendency to immediately smell the smoke. This is OK, but it can also be fun to allow the incense to burn a few moments to allow the full aromatic signature to form and let the aroma naturally come to you.
- Relax, and meditate with the smoke, or allow the aromatics to fill the room. You will notice many layers of subtleties as the various qualities naturally co-mingle.
- Always burn incense in an incense bowl or comparable fire-proof container away from flammable materials. Never burn unattended. See our disclaimer here.