Warm, Uplifting and Earthy
ABOUT DRAGÓN KOH
The spirit of Dragon - Inner transformation, shapeshifting - turning your deepest fears into personal power.
Warm, Uplifting and Earthy with Chinese Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense and Dragon's Blood.
Package includes nine 5.5" inch joss style incense sticks.
Dragón Koh (Koh means incense) was born out of a deep regard for the mythical creature of mystery and magic - the Dragon. It is a complex blend of top grade cedarwood, cinnamon, frankincense, dragons blood, and various herbs and spices. The result is warm, earthy, and a bit spicy. Energetically it is soothing but gently energizing and comforting. Great for meditation, offerings, or any occasion you feel it is appropriate to invite the Dragóns in for a visit.
INCENSE ALCHEMY IS:
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 100% natural handmade artisan incense.
- Made entirely from natural woods, resins, and plant materials.
- 100% Sustainably harvested, non-gmo or certified organic materials.
- No artificial ingredients, DPG or potassium nitrate.
- 100% post-consumer recycled packaging.
Handmade in the 'joss' style commonly seen in Japanese and Tibetan style incense where there is no inner stick to support the aromatics. Joss sticks are the most difficult to produce but allows for the cleanest, most vibrant aromatic experience.
TIPS AND SAFETY
- Light one end of stick and allow it to burn for a few seconds and gently blow it out so the tip remains a glowing ember, then place in sand, earth or white ash filled incense bowl suitable to catch the ashes. Submerge incense stick deeply enough so it stands firmly upright.
- We recommend using an incense bowl filled with sand, earth or japanese white ash. When using white ash, even the submerged part of the stick will burn completely.
- After lighting there will be a tendency to immediately smell the smoke. This is OK, but it can also be fun to allow the incense to burn a few moments to allow the full aromatic signature to form and let the aroma naturally come to you.
- Relax, and meditate with the smoke, or allow the aromatics to fill the room. You will notice many layers of subtleties as the various qualities naturally co-mingle.
- Always burn incense in an incense bowl or comparable fire-proof container away from flammable materials. Never burn unattended. See our disclaimer here.